The Simpson A21Z angle is a multi-purpose angle used to create solid 90 degree angles. Using screws and nails alone can be difficult to get straight and don't create as strong of a connection. The Simpson A21Z can save you time and frustration by making it easy to get the perfect angle. Whether you're building a dog house, garage storage or shelving units, these heavy duty 18 gauge steel angles will hold up to create a strong and reliable connection that lasts.
- Versatile connector for various 90° connections and home repair projects
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening alone
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Dimensions: 1-1/2 in. x 2 in. x 1-3/8 in.
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.