One of the best values on the market, this edge sander offers many of the same features as our large industrial ES-9138. A tilting table lets you miter edges without using a band saw.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- 6” x 108” belt is big enough to tackle cabinets, furniture, and more.
- Belt head can tilt to run horizontally or vertically.
- Quick-change, easy-access belt system saves you time. It takes just 1 or 2 minutes to change the abrasive.
- Large gearbox powers 24 oscillations per minute, using the entire belt face to lengthen belt life.
- 36” x 12” cast iron table, one of the largest in its class, will stay level and square through many years of sanding.
- Spring lift assist, controlled by a handwheel, allows you to lift the heavy table without exerting yourself.
- Table can tilt 45° positive and 5° negative, so you can easily miter material edges.
- Sturdy cast iron platen is covered with graphite for cooler running temperatures and extended belt life.
- Integrated steel stand prevents wobbling and keeps the sander true and accurate.
- Dual 4” dust collection ports make it simple to remove sawdust and keep your shop’s air safe and clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters. We can ship them out to you without delay.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call us and speak directly with a customer service rep who has woodworking experience.
Item Number ES-6108
Shipping Weight 610lbs
Table Size (Length) 36"
Table Size (Width) 11.75"
Belt/Blade Size 108" x 6"
Table Tilt (degrees) 45
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 2
Weight (lbs) 350
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x44
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.