With an all-steel base attached to a massive, vibration-reducing trunnion, this industrial cabinet table saw can cut thousands of feet of board per day. Order this professional table saw from Baileigh Industrial.
- 52” right-side rip capacity lets you tackle long pieces of material.
- Also available in a 36” rip capacity version.
- 5 hpmotor turns at 3600 rpm.
- Accepts standard 12” blades with a 1” arbor that can tilt 45° to the left.
- Run on 220-volt single-phase power, so it’ll work almost anywhere.
- 48” x 30” work table with 52” extensions.
- Both the industrial cabinet table saw and its extensions are made from precision-ground cast iron.
- Table surface will stay square because of webbed or criss-cross design on the bottom that meshes into the base.
- The tabletop won’t warp in spite of heat and moisture.
- Smoothly finished table allows wood to slide without resistance. There’s no unevenness to compromise the accuracy of your cut.
- You can polish the cast-iron table up and restore the original shine even after years of hard use.
- Rip fence incorporates a digital readout (DRO)for rip capacity.
- Just “zero” the DRO at the blade to get a perfect, repeatable length every time.
- Steel handwheels, for adjusting blade height and miter angle, are located on the base.
- Rack and pinion mechanism makes it easy to move the blade up and down.
- Comes with a simple miter gauge on the tabletop and DRO for the bevel angle on the base to help with repeatability.
- Massive steel trunnion is attached to the base, so the machine won’t wobble or exceed safe noise levels.
- Rigid all-steel base maintains accurate alignment and keeps vibrations down to a minimum.
- Dust shroud inside the machine collects sawdust from under the blade and funnels it to the 4” port. Just hook up an extraction system.
- 4-piece safety blade guard with anti-kickback reverse teeth.
- Includes both a splitter and riving knife to help spread the wood and prevent pinching or twisting.
- This professional table saw and its replacement parts are typicallyin stock for fast deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of reps (all with hands-on machine experience) will provide lifetime technical support by phone.
We also offer a 36 inch capacity professional cabinet table saw.
Item Number TS-1248P-52
Shipping Weight 890lbs
Table Size (Length) 24.4"
Table Size (Width) 30.7"
Table Saw Working Table 64.4" x 30.7"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 12"
Table Saw RPM 3600
Table Saw Arbor 1"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 4"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2-3/4"
Maximum Dado Diameter 8"
Maximum Dado Width 13/16"
Maximum Rip Cut (Right) 52"
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 5
Weight (lbs) 700
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x54 & 98x36x13
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.