With a 22” width and a segmented infeed roll, this industrial wood planer lets you smooth multiple boards with different heights at once. A cast iron table and columns help a wood thickness planer last for years.
- Massive 10 hp motor spins the cutter at 5,000 rpm.
- Comes standard with a 5-row spiral cutter head with rotatable carbide blades that last much longer than a straight-knife blade.
- .25” maximum depth of cut.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Spring-loaded segmented steel infeed roll automatically adjusts to different board heights side by side.
- Switch between 2 feeding speedsfor better results on different types of wood:
- 30 feet per minute for softer materials (or jobs where a refined surface is less important).
- 20 feet per minute for hardwoods or materials prone to chipping. This speed gives you a smoother finish.
- 32" x 22" cast iron table supports the material, reduces vibrations, and ensures accuracy.
- 2 heavy columns raise or lower the table and stabilize the machine.
- Handwheel lets you adjust the table elevation. Digital readout shows the changes for easy repeatability.
- Segmented chip breaker stops debris from clogging the industrial wood planer (or your dust collector).
- Chip breaker also prevents wood from chipping by holding the material down right in front of the cutter head.
- Solid iron pressure bar maintains even force across the planed stock.
- Steel outfeed roll moves the material consistently and reliably for fast production.
- Quick-adjust bed rolls reduce friction.
- You can set the bed rolls high to keep rough-sawn stock from getting stuck, or set them lower to produce the straightest, smoothest boards possible.
- Anti-kickback fingers safely grip the material so that it’s less likely to shoot backwards if the cutter jams.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- If you ever need replacement parts, we keep them in stock so we can ship them without delay.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of woodworking specialists, all with hands-on machine experience.
Heavy duty thickness planer recommended for: Cabinet shops, lumber yards, or anyone who needs to process wide boards.
Item Number IP-2209-HD
Shipping Weight 1630lbs
Table Size (Length) 32""
Table Size (Width) 22"
Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw) 1/4"
Cutter Head Diameter 3-1/4"
Max Stock Width 22"
Number of Knives 5 Row Spiral
Maximum Stock Height 9"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/2"
Minimum Stock Length 9"
Feed Speed 2 Speed 20 & 30 fpm
Table Elevation Manual with Digital Readout
Power 220V Three Phase
Horse Power 10
Weight (lbs) 1760
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x66
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.