This CNC table saw lets you store cut programs to ensure accuracy on high-volume, 3-shift schedules. With the sliding table, you need only one operator to cut 10-foot panels. Order this sliding table saw for sale today.
- 7.5 hp motor with 4 speeds: 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, and 6,000 rpm.
- Set the RPM by manually moving the belts to different gears.
- Digital readout (DRO) shows the blade speed to help with repeatability.
- Comes standard with a 12” blade, but accepts up to a huge 16” blade.
- Table wood saw turns on a 1” arbor.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 1 hp scoring blade spins at 8,000 rpm to ensure a crisp, clean cut. No need to spend extra time on sanding afterwards.
- 5.7” touchscreen control panel has a 300 program memory capacity.
- You can program the cutting width, blade tilt, and blade height of the main saw, as well as the scoring blade height.
- Save cut settings for a given application or schedule (for example, “Monday Cuts”), so they’re the same each time.
- Simply choose your desired cut program, and the system will take the table to the right settings. Then, manually push the wood towards the blade.
This CNC sliding table saw is also available in 2 non-CNC versions: STS-14120-DRO (with a digital readout) and STS-14120 (without one).
FENCES, TABLE, AND TRUNNION:
- Includes fences for ripping, crosscut, and angled cuts.
- Servo motor moves the rip fence into place as programmed. No need to read scales. Just dial it in.
- 2-position rip fence can lift out of the way for crosscutting.
- Cast iron frame backs the rip fence, keeping it parallel to the saw.
- Crosscut fence offers 2 DROs (one for the main gantry fence and one for the extension) for repeatability.
- Angle fence is scaled for precision.
- Heavy cast steel trunnion has boxed (not dovetailed) ways for extra rigidity.
- Enormous 15” x 125” sliding table is made of anodized, fully-extruded aluminum, so it’ll stay true and square.
- Table slides on 4 precision shafts made of polished steel for the smoothest slide possible.
- Fully welded base made of 12-gauge steel reduces vibrations, maintains alignment, and keeps cuts accurate.
- Wiper system in the shafts eliminates build-up from sawdust and grease.
- You can slide a whole sheet of 4’ x 8’ material so easily you’d never think there’s weight on it.
- Load lock prevents the table from budging when you’re setting down large sheets of wood.
- 4” main dust port that you can hook up to an extraction system and keep your shop clean.
SAFETY, PARTS, AND WARRANTY:
- Includes safety blade guards for straight or angled cuts that you can switch in seconds.
- We typically keep replacement parts in stock for quick shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of customer reps—all with hands-on machine experience—are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Industrial production, especially cabinetry manufacturers, lumber liquidators, and railroad yards.
Item Number STS-16120-CNC
Shipping Weight 2810lbs
Table Size (Length) 126"
Table Size (Width) 15"
Belt/Blade Size 16" Max diameter(** When using a 16" blade, the saw blade will be 1" higher than table when in the lowest position)
Max Stock Width 51"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 12"
Table Saw Arbor 1"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 5" with 16" blade
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 3.25" with a 16" blade
Table Saw Scoring Blade RPM 8000
Table Saw Scoring Blade Diameter 4.5"
Table Saw Scoring Blade Arbor 7/8"
Power 220V Three Phase
Horse Power 7.5
Weight (lbs) 2500
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 91x53x42, 80x16x17, 131x20x17
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.