We designed this 550-pound cabinet saw for professional accuracy. The steel base and cast-iron table reduce vibrations and keep correct alignment, so you can make perfect joints. Buy this table saw riving knife online today.
30” right-side rip capacity. (Also available in a 50” rip model.)
3 hp motor turns at 4,300 rpm
Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work in almost any shop.
- Uses standard 10” bladeswith ⅝” arbor.
- Includes standard and dado inserts.
- 40” x 27” table, made of cast iron, with 30” extension boards, made of impregnated poly, help you handle large, awkward pieces.
- Tabletop is webbed into the base to stay square and true. Heat and moisture in your shop won’t warp it.
- Wood glides across the ground and polished cast iron table surface. You can bring back the original smooth shine even after years of use.
- Rip fence made of heavy UHMW plastic makes it easy for you to slide wood.
- You can inexpensively replace the rip fence plastic—convenient if you drill into it while using a unusually-shaped jig.
- Steel handwheels with locks on the base let you adjust the blade height and miter angle.
- Comes standard with a miter gauge for repeatability.
- Trunnion attached to the base prevents the machine from wobbling and keeps noise within a safe decibel range.
- Rigid all-steel base keeps the saw stable and aligned, so the blade will cut correctly (without unintended movement or mitering).
- 4” dust collection port to hook up an extraction system and suck out sawdust.
- CSA approved, with safety features like an anti-kickback blade guard and a quick-release riving knife.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of reps (all with hands-on machine experience) whenever you have questions or problems.
- We typically keep all replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
Recommended for: Cabinetry, kitchen build-ins and shelving, furniture, live edge, or reclaimed lumber.
Item Number TS-1040P-30-V2
Shipping Weight 550lbs
Table Size (Length) 20"
Table Size (Width) 27"
Table Saw Working Table 40" x 27"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 10"
Table Saw RPM 4300
Table Saw Arbor 5/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 3-1/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2-3/16"
Maximum Dado Diameter 8"
Maximum Dado Width 13/16"
Maximum Rip Cut (Right) 30"
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 3
Weight (lbs) 550
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 98x36x43
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.