Diablo Finish blades are the perfect choice for excellent rips and crosscuts using a portable saw. They deliver a smoother edge than framing blades, but still provide an excellent combination of cutting speed and long life. A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Non-stick Perma-Shield Coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion
- Laser-cut blade plate for true cuts 5/8" arbor with diamond knockout
HOOK ANGLE 15°
TEETH 40 ATB
MAX RPM 10000
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.