DIABLO D0640X 6 in. x 40 Tooth Finish Saw Blade
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Non-stick Perma-Shield Coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- Ideal For: Smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood, or plywood
- Suggested Projects: Remodeling/Demolition, Siding/Decking
- ARBOR 1/2"
- DIAMETER 6"
- HOOK ANGLE 18°
- KERF .049"
- PLATE .039"
- TEETH 40 ATB
- MAX RPM1 2000
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.