Diablo D0946CF Steel Demon 9 in. x 46 Tooth Cermet Metal and Stainless Steel Cutting Saw Blade
- Cermet (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth provide a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and ultimate cutting life; lasting up to 40X longer than standard carbide metal cutting saw blades
- Triple Chip Tooth design provides less sparks, burr-free finishes that require no-rework, and longer cutting life
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool for straight, accurate cuts in metal cutting applications
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing, a three metal brazing system, allows Cermet teeth to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in metal cutting applications
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation when in use on the saw
- Cuts 1/16”-1/4” wall thickness in steel studs, angle iron, flat bar, channel, and EMT conduit
- Cuts 1/8”-1/2” wall thickness in plate and bar stock
- Cuts 1/4"-1-1/2” diameter threaded rod
- Ideal For: Studs & Tubing (Wall thickness 1/16" (16 gauge) min 1/4" max); Plates & Bars (Thickness 1/8" (11 gauge) min 1/2" max); RODS (Diameter 1/4" min 1-1/2" max) - Studs/Channels, Angle Iron, Plates/Bars, Pipes/Tubes, EMT Conduit, Threaded Rod
- Suggested Projects: Metalworking
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
HOOK ANGLE 0°
TEETH 46 TCG
MAX RPM 3600
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.