The DWE402 4-1/2" (115mm) Small Angle Grinder features three powerful systems for maximizing performance such as the Dust Ejection System for preventing damaging dust from entering the tool, One-Touch Guard™ for 360-degree rotation, and Quick-Change™ Wheel Release for easy wheel removal.
Looking for DW8062 - High-Performance Cutting Wheels ? Click here !
- Next Generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor provides the best power to weight/size ratio available
- Dust Ejection System ™ provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool
- Oversized brushes provide 2X brush life over previous model (D28402)
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- One-Touch ™ Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Quick-Change ™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Top mounted and protected spindle lock button maximizes depth of cut without compromising durability
- Uniquely small gripping surface in this power class allows for the best comfort available in this class
- Newly designed side handle provides excellent ergonomics while oversized threading provides durability
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- AMPS 11.0 AMPS
- DUST EJECTION SYSTEM™ YES
- MAX WATTS OUT 1,400 W
- NO LOAD SPEED 11,000 RPM
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- SPINDLE SIZE 5/8"-11 IN
- SPINDLE THREAD 5/8"-11
- SWITCH TYPE PADDLE W/ LOCK-ON
- TOOL LENGTH 12" IN
- TOOL-FREE FLANGE SYSTEM YES
- WHEEL DIAMETER 4-1/2"
- 2-position side handle
- 4-1/2” One-Touch™ (T27) Guard
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.