- Wide optimal drilling range between 3/16 in. and 7/8 in. for a single-hammer solution
- Durable German-engineered hammer mechanism
- SHOCKS Active Vibration Control® technology reduces vibration felt at the handles for less user fatigue and greater productivity
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high-torque reactions if bit jams
- Optimized ergonomic design provides excellent control in all orientations
- Variable speed trigger for accurate hole starting
- Powerful fan assembly for maximum suction and efficient dust collection
- Class-leading dust extractor for drilling up to 1 in. diameter and to depths up to 8 in.
- Designed for installing large diameter sleeve, stud/wedge, and screw anchors with the Onboard Dust Extractor
- AMPS 8.5 AMPS
- BLOWS/MIN 0-5200 BPM
- DUST COLLECTION READY TRUE
- IMPACT ENERGY 3.5 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 0-1150 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 3/16 IN. - 7/8 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL LENGTH 13.97 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 8.16 LBS
- Rotary Hammer D25333
- Dust Collection DWH304DH
- Kit Box
Our 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit with Onboard Dust Extractor gives you all-day performance and OSHA Table 1 compliance. It's an easy, portable solution built to conquer jobsite demands. The durable German-engineered hammering mechanism delivers 3.5 joules of impact energy, giving you the speed to get through jobs fast. SHOCKS Active Vibration Control® reduces vibration felt at the handles for less user fatigue. With hard-hitting power, fast drilling speed, and a balanced design, this hammer is ideally suited for large diameter hole drilling in the hardest concrete. The included Onboard Dust Extractor has a powerful fan assembly for maximum suction and efficient dust collection. It allows users to drill up to 1 in. diameter, to depths up to 8 in. Install large diameter sleeve, stud/wedge, and screw anchors.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.