The DCH133M2 20V MAX XR brushless 1-in. d-handle rotary hammer is a compact light weight high-performance rotary hammer that has a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.6 joules of impact energy. At the heart of this tool is the DEWALT brushless motor and durable rotary hammer mechanism. With its better than corded speed of application, compact size, light weight and balanced design, this hammer can replace your corded tool. The mechanical clutch enhances user control in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction. The DCH133 is dust extraction ready for the D25301D.
- 2.6 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, rod hanging, structural connections, beam & column anchorage, steel stanchion mounting, and clip & bracket mounting.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
- BLOWS/MIN 0 - 5,550 BPM
- CHARGERS/BATTERIES INCLUDED
- CHIPPING YES
- CHISEL ROTATION TRUE
- CHUCK TYPE SDS+
- CLUTCH MECHANICAL
- DUST COLLECTION READY TRUE
- IMPACT ENERGY 2.6 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 0 - 1,500 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 3/16" - 5/8" IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SWITCH VSR
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL LENGTH 15.26 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 4.6 LBS
- DCH133 Rotary Hammer
- 360˚ Side Handle
- (2) 20V MAX* DCB204 Batteries
- Depth Rod
- Kit Bag
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.