MAKITA 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 1‑1/8" AVT® Rotary Hammer Kit, SDS‑PLUS, w/ HEPA Dust Extractor, AFT®, AWS® Capable (5.0Ah) XRH10PTW
PERFORMANCE : X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 140 1/2" x 2-3/8" holes per charge using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries
DUST MANAGEMENT : OSHA Table 1 compliant on-board dust extractor has a filter cleaning mechanism for optimum suction
COMFORT : AVT® is an active internal counterbalance system engineered to reduce vibration
CONTROL : AFT® electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop
INCLUDES : (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries, dual port rapid charger, HEPA dust extractor attachment, side handle, depth gauge, grease, cloth and tool bag
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 140 1/2" x 2-3/8" holes per charge using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 0-980 RPM, 0-5,000 BPM and 2.3 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- OSHA Table 1 compliant on-board dust extractor includes a filter cleaning mechanism designed to help maintain optimum suction efficiency
- Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT®) electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) which utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- AWS® capable with Auto-start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5) sold separately
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an active internal counterbalance system which is engineered to reduce vibration for increased comfort
- Vibration-absorbing back handle and side handle further reduce vibration and increase comfort on the job
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 2-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1-1/8"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 3/16" - 5/8"
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 2-1/8"
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 2.3
- Impact Energy (Joules) : 3.2 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 5,000 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 980 RPM
- HEPA filter : Yes
- Container Hole Count Capacity : 25 holes of dimension 5/8"x2"
- Filter Life (Approx. container fillings) : 200
- Vibration Control : Yes
- Vibration (m/s²) : 9
- Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Overall Length : 14-3/4"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 11 lbs.
- Power Type : Cordless
- Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™) : Capable (transmitter sold separately)
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT®) : Yes
- Bind-Up Control : Yes
- Form Factor (LXT) : X2
- Motor Type : Brushless
- (1) 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 1-1/8" AVT® Rotary Hammer, AFT®, AWS® Capable (XRH10Z)
- (1) Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter Cleaning Mechanism (DX08)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (1) Dust Case with HEPA Filter Cleaning Mechanism (199588-6)
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Depth Gauge
- (1) Tool Bag
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.