Makita HR2641 8 Amp 1 in. Corded SDS-Plus Concrete/Masonry AVT (Anti-Vibration Technology) Rotary Hammer Drill with Handle Hard Case
- COMFORT : Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration
- POWER : 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy
- DURABILITY : Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by disengaging gears if the bit binds
- VERSATILITY : 3-mode operation; "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping" for multiple applications
- INCLUDES : Side handle, depth gauge and tool case
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs./2.9 J. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive piston
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping" for multiple applications
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
(1) Side Handle (451749-9)
(1) Depth Gauge (331886-4)
(1) Tool Case (824695-3)
- AMPS : 8
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 1/4" - 5/8"
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 3-1/8"
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 2.1
- Impact Energy (Joules) : 2.9 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,500 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 1,100 RPM
- Vibration Control : Yes
- Vibration (m/s²) : 11.5
- Overall Length : 16-5/8"
- Cord Length (ft) : 13.1'
- Net Weight : 7.1 lbs.
- Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type : Corded
- Bind-Up Control : No
- Shipping Weight : 12.13 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-687485
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.