Makita XRH01T 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 1 in. Brushless Cordless SDS-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary Hammer Drill with (2) Batteries 5.0Ah
- DURABILITY : Powerful BL™ motor delivers 0-950 RPM, 0-4,700 BPM and 1.7 ft.lbs. of impact energy
- DUST MANAGEMENT: Compatible with built-on HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum (DX01, sold separately) for improved mobility
- VERSATILITY: Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- POWER: 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- INCLUDES : (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries, rapid charger, side handle, depth gauge and tool case
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 0-950 RPM, 0-4,700 BPM and 1.7 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Compatible with built-on HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum Attachment part no. DX01 (sold separately) for improved dust extraction mobility
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-7/8" long
- Weighs only 7.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple chisel positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protect the battery housing for extra durability
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- *compared to BL1830
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
(1) 18V LXT® Brushless 1" Rotary Hammer (XRH01Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Side Handle (158057-6)
(1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
(1) Tool Case
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 3/16" - 1/2"
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 1.7
- Impact Energy (Joules) : 2.4 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,700 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 950 RPM
- Vibration Control : No
- Vibration (m/s²) : 13.5
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length : 12-7/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 7.2 lbs.
- Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type : Cordless
- Bind-Up Control : No
- Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
- Motor Type : Brushless
- Shipping Weight : 19 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-677066
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.