Makita XRH01Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 1 in Brushless Cordless SDS-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary Hammer Drill (Tool-Only)
- DURABILITY: Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- CONVENIENCE: Compatible with built-on HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum (DX01, sold separately) for improved mobility
- VERSATILITY: 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- CONTROL: Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- INCLUDES: Tool only (battery and charger not included)
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-7/8" long
- Weighs only 7.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple Chisel Positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential Impact Timing provides timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Job Site tested shock absorbent handle protect the battery housing for extra durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
(1) Side Handle (158057-6)
(1) Depth Gauge (234219-0)
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 3/16" - 1/2"
- Impact Energy (Joules) : 2.4 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 1.7
- Vibration (m/s²) : 13.5
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 950 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,700 BPM
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length : 12-7/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 7.2 lbs.
- Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type : Cordless
- Bind-Up Control : No
- Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
- Motor Type : Brushless
- Shipping Weight : 7.1 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-654333
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.