METABO WP 11-125 QUICK US-50 (603624950) ANGLE GRINDER
CARDBOARD BOX; 50TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION
IN THE BOX
One (1) Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Black 4-1/2" 11.0 Amp Angle Grinder with Non-Locking Paddle Switch (WP 11-125 QUICK US-50)
One (1) Guard
One (1) Inner support flange
One (1) M-Quick flange nut
One (1) Side handle
The Metabo Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Black 4-1/2" 11.0 Amp Angle Grinder with Non-Locking Paddle Switch (WP 11-125 QUICK US-50) (603624950) is German engineered and manufactured for durability, safety, and productivity in a broad range of industrial grinding, cutting, beveling, deburring, brushing, and finishing applications.
The powerful LongLife 11.0 Amp, AC/DC, 11,000 RPM motor delivers up to 50% more torque for faster material removal and up to 20% higher overload capacity for ultimate durability.
The patented motor includes an unobstructed rear air intake, optimized internal air flow, and epoxy coated copper windings that extend outside of the field coil for advanced heat dissipation and protection from abrasion.
In addition, the winding protection grid extends the life of the armature up to 5 times in harsh environments.
- German engineered and manufactured for durability, safety, and productivity
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- 120V AC/DC
- Unobstructed rear air intake, optimized internal air flow, and epoxy coated copper windings
- Includes: tool-free adjustable guard, side handle, quick wheel change system
- Longer service life, more power: the Metabo LongLife motor with patented dust protection, up to 20% higher overload capacity and 50% more torque
- Applications: industrial grinding, cutting, beveling, deburring, brushing, and finishing
- Smallest handle circumference in its class for perfect ergonomics and reduced fatigue
- Patented M-Quick system: maximized productivity with fastest tool-free disc change at the touch of the large spindle lock button
- Tool-free adjustable guard; burst-proof
- Integrated non-locking paddle switch for increased safety and comfort
- Metabo S-Automatic mechanical safety slip clutch: reduces the likelihood of kickback by helping the user to maintain control if the accessory jams
- Gear housing can be rotated in 90° steps for left-handed operation or cutting
Amps : 11 AMPS
Disc diameter : 4 1/2 / 5 "
Rated input power : 1100 W
Output power : 720 W
No-load speed : 11000 RPM
Revolutions at rated load : 7500 RPM
Torque : 28 in-lbs
Spindle thread : 5/8" - 11 UNC
Weight (without power cable) : 5.1 lbs
Cable length : 13 ft
Surface grinding : 5.8 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K : 1.5 m/s²
Grinding with sandpaper : 2.6 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K : 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level : 94 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) : 105 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K : 3 dB(A)
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.