DeWALT DCE041 Tool Connect Tag (Single)
Scroll Down for Available Coupons DCE-DCE041
- Track any jobsite asset including large tools, pallets, material, heavy equipment, job boxes and more - regardless of brand, make or model
- LAST SEEN feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where the asset was last in range of your Tool Connect™-enabled device
- Increase jobsite asset security by getting out-of-range alerts sent right to your device, alerting you of a possible theft or unauthorized use
- Fast and simple pairing process that makes it easy to re-assign tags when needed. Just hold the Tag near your device and press the pair button for 3-5 seconds.
- The Identify feature makes it easy to identify which Tag you are viewing on your app, ideal for a large site with hundreds of Tags
- The Tag is designed to be small and inconspicuous so it can be easily hidden on tools and equipment and therefore helps prevent tampering.
- IP68 rating means it's dust proof and water resistant and built to withstand jobsite conditions
- Bluetooth Connectivity Up To 100 Ft
- Integrated Battery Life 3 Yrs.
- Ip Rating Ip68
- Tool Length 2.2 In
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.