Add to cart and Use Coupon at Checkout to Save $50
The DCK299P2 20V MAX*combo kit is ideal for most drilling, hammering and fastening applications. This kit includes a DCF887 impact driver, DCD996 hammer drill, two 5.0 Ah battery packs and a charger. Both the impact driver and hammer drill have a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas, as well as an ergonomic handle for comfort and control.
- DCD996 20V MAX* 1/2" hammerdrill 3-speed, high performance (0-2,250 rpm), all-metal transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run-time
- DCD996 20V MAX* 1/2" hammerdrill 0-38,250 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials
- DCD996 20V MAX* 1/2" hammerdrill has a compact size (8.4" front-to-back length) and lightweight (4.7 lbs) design to fit tight areas
- DCD996 20V MAX* hammerdrill includes 3-Mode LED providing lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- DCF887 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver provides 1,825 in-lbs of max torque at fast 0-3,250 RPM speed and 0-3,600 impacts per minute
- DCF887 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver has a compact size (5.3" front-to-back length) and lightweight (3.4 lbs) design
- NUMBER OF TOOLS 2
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- PRODUCT TYPE INCLUDED HAMMER DRILL , IMPACT DRIVER
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- DCD996 20V MAX* XR® 3-Speed 1/2" Hammerdrill
- DCF887 20V MAX* XR® 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) DCB205 20V MAX* XR® High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries (5.0Ah)
- (2) Belt Hooks
- 360° side handle
- DeWALT Contractor Bag
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.