DIABLO - STEEL DEMON D0748CF 7-1/4 in. 48-Tooth Cermet II Saw Blade for Mild & Stainless SteelsMetal Cutting
- Cermet II (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth provide a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and up to 5X longer than standard carbide metal cutting saw blades
- Triple Chip Tooth design provides less sparks and burr-free finishes that require no-rework
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool for straight, accurate cuts Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing, a three-metal brazing system, allows Cermet II teeth to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in cordless or corded saws
- Perma-SHIELD® coating resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation when in use
- Ideal For: Steel Studs/Channel, Angle Iron, EMT Conduit, All-Thread with thicknesses of Studs & Tubing (Wall thickness 1/16" (16 gauge) min 1/4" max); Plates & Bars (Thickness 1/8" (11 gauge) min 1/2" max); RODS (Diameter 1/4" min 1-1/2" max)
- Suggested Projects: Metalworking
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
ARBO R 5/8"
HOOK ANGLE 2°
TEETH 48 TCG
MAX RPM 5800
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.