DIABLO D0632GPA 6-1/2 in. x 32 Tooth Wood & Metal Carbide Saw Blade
- Specially formulated Diablo TiCo Carbide withstands impact, reduces wear and lasts longer in wood and metal cutting applications
- Chamfer-Alternate Top Bevel (C-ATB) tooth design cleanly shears through wood while providing the durability needed for clean, burr-free cuts in metal
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability in wood and metal applications
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick aluminum coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents traps noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool with accurate cuts in wood and metal
Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in wood and metal
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation on corded and cordless saws
- Cuts up to 2” material thickness in clean wood & wood with nail cutting applications
- Cuts 3/32”-1/4” wall thickness in steel studs, channel, angle iron, pipe, tubing, plate and bar stock
- Cuts 1/4" – 1” diameter threaded rod
Ideal For: Wood with nails as well as the durability for creating clean, burr free cuts in metal.
- ARBOR 5/8"
- DIAMETER 6-1/2"
- HOOK ANGLE 5°
- KERF .059"
- TEETH 32 C-ATB
- MAX RPM 10000
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.