DeWALT 20V MAX* XR® BRUSHLESS CORDLESS 3-SPEED 1/2 IN. HAMMER DRILL/DRIVER KIT (5.0 AH) DCD996P2
- DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18v NiCad brushed motors
- XR® Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- 3-speed, all-metal high performance transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run-time
- 0-450 / 0-1300 / 0-2000 RPM in drill mode
- 0-500 / 0-1500 / 0-2250 RPM in hammerdrill mode
- 0-38,250 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials
- CHUCK SIZE 1/2"
- CHUCK TYPE METAL RATCHETING
- # OF SPEED SETTINGS 3.0
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- DCD996 - 20V MAX* XR® Lithium Ion Brushless Premium 3-Speed Hammerdrill
- (2) DCB205 - 20V MAX* XR® High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries (5.0Ah)
- Belt Hook
- 360° side handle
This 20V MAX* cordless kit includes one 1/2 in. hammer drill/driver, two 20V MAX* 5.0Ah batteries, charger, and hard case. This hammerdrill comes equipped with a heavy-duty ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength and a high efficiency brushless motor that delivers up to 57% more runtime over brushed. The DCD996 features a 3-mode LED providing light in dark or confined spaces and is 20X brighter than the previous model.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.