Metabo SDS Plus KHE D-26 (601109420) 1" Combination Hammer
- Combination hammer with 3 functions: hammer drilling, drilling, and chiseling
- Spade handle for the best working comfort and maximum productivity when working low down or above the head
- Vario (V)-electronics for working at customized speeds to suit various application materials.
- High performance hammer action, precisely mounted in a housing made of aluminum alloy: long-lasting and robust
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly.
- Lockable switch for trouble-free working in continuous operation
- Frame hook for easily and securely storing hammers on frames and ladders
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.