Metabo SB 18 LT BL (602316520) 1/2" 18V Cordless Hammer Drill w/ 2x2.0AH Li-Power Batteries
The Metabo 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill from Metabo combines speed, power, and precision performance in a compact design. Featuring a brushless motor, you’ll make quick and efficient work progress in demanding applications. The integrated work light will keep your work area well-lit and the convenient belt hook and bit case will keep everything you need close by. Ulta-M Technology ensures high power, gentle charging for optimal battery performance and extended service life. When you have a tough job to tackle, make sure you grab for the 1/2" 18V Cordless Hammer Drill from Metabo.
- Brushless impact drill with compact design for universal and demanding applications
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
- High-performance impact mechanism for optimum drilling performance.
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- Handy belt hook and bit case, can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M Technology: highest power, gentle charging, and a 3-year warranty on the battery pack
- (1) 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill
- (1) Keyless chuck
- (1) Belt hook with bit case
- (2) Li-Power battery packs (18V/2.0AH)
- (1) ASC 55 “AIR COOLED” Charger
- (1) Plastic carrying case
Manufacturer Name: Metabo
Rpm: 600/2,100 RPM
Torque: 301/531 in-lbs
Power Source: Cordless - 18v Li-Ion
Sound Power Level: 102 dB
Max Impact Rate: 31950 BPM
Max Bit Capacity For Concrete: 1/2"
Max Bit Capacity For Steel: 1/2"
Max Bit Capacity For Wood: 1-1/2"
Chuck Capacity: 1/16" - 1/2"
Motor Type: Brushless
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.