SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
When your job requires the ultimate in precision drilling, look no further than the 9-Amp Mag 32 Magnetic Core Drill from Metabo. This mag drill has a strong magnetic base for overhead and vertical use. It features a protective circuit that prevents the motor from starting unless the magnet is activated. A bright integrated LED light makes it easy to see your work area for maximum accuracy and precision. Additional features of this magnetic core drilling machine include Metabo’s LongLife motor, restart protection, and a convenient handle for easy lifting and transport.
- Large stroke, therefore suitable for using core drills, spiral drills, and countersinks
- Magnetic base with high holding power permits working on vertical surfaces and overhead
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Integrated coolant container for easy to dose internal cooling from the core drill
- Bright LED light for easy alignment in poor light conditions
- Chip protection guard can be fixed without tools and protects the user from metal shavings and tool contact
- A protective circuit starts motor only if the magnet is activated
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after a power supply interruption
- Lockable slide for comfortable tool change
- Handle for easy carrying and lifting
- Sturdy electric cord (16') with rubber sheathing
What's Included -
- (1) Mag 32 Magnetic Core Drill
- (1) Ejector pin 75 mm
- (1) Safety strap
- (1) Allen wrench SW 4
- (1) Chip Protection Guard
- (1) Plastic transport case
Manufacturer Name: Metabo
Output Power: 520 W
Rpm: 700 RPM
Torque: 443 in-lbs
Power Source: Corded Electric
Amps: 9 Amps
Sound Power Level: 98 dB
Max Drill Bit Core Drill: 1-1/4"
Max Drill Bit Spiral Drill: 1/2"
Max Drilling Depth: 2"
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.