DeWALT 2-1/4" x 0.137 Zinc 2X Wood To Concrete Fasteners #DCN890225
• Concrete cleats are used for attaching steel track to concrete, block or steel. They can also be used for attaching furring strips and plywood concrete and blocks.
• Steel is strong and durable but less corrosion resistant than stainless steel. To improve its resistance to corrosion, it may receive additional finishes and coatings.
• Smooth shanks have completely smooth shanks. They require less energy to drive than nails with ring shanks but do not provide as much holding power.
• Type: Concrete
• Gauge: 10
• Diameter (Decimal Inch): 0.137
• Length (Inch): 2-1/4
• Material: Steel
• Shank Type: Smooth
• Collation Type: Angled Stick
• Finish/Coating: Zinc
• Head Type: Round
• Collation Material: Plastic
DEWALT CCN PIN 2-1/4" x .137" (T Z)
One Pack contains 500 Pins
DEWALT CCN PIN 1-1/2" x .102"
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.