AC100+ GOLD®VINYLESTER INJECTION ADHESIVE ANCHORING SYSTEM
- A Two-Component Adhesive Anchoring System
- Designed For Bonding Threaded Rod And Reinforcing Bar Hardware Into Drilled Holes In Concrete Base Materials
- Epoxy Is Automatically Mixed When Dispensed Through Nozzle
- Be Sure That Hole Is Properly Cleaned Of All Dust And Debris Prior To Injection Of Epoxy
- Hole Should Be Filled Approximately 2/3 With Epoxy From The Back
- Then Insert Anchoring System Or Rod While Turning To Ensure Positive Adhesive Distribution
- Allow The Epoxy To Fully Cure Prior To Applying Any Load
- Working And Curing Time Varies Drastically Depending On Base Material Temperature
- See Chart (On Cartridge) For Reference Of Times And Temperatures
- Extra Mixing Nozzles Available (RAW08293)
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.