Diablo D1472CF 14-inch Steel Demon 72T Cermet II Carbide Ferrous Metal & Stainless Steel Saw Blade
HOOK ANGLE 0°
TEETH 72 TCG
MAX RPM 1800
Diablo’s new Steel Demon Cermet saw blade series is redefining metal cutting, and the jobsite, by introducing safer, exclusive innovation that allows users to cut both mild and stainless steels for 40X longer life versus standard carbide-tipped metal cutting saw blades. The specially formulated Cermet (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth provide high heat tolerances and increased hardness for superior wear and ultimate cutting life. Featuring a special Triple Chip Grind and Perma-Shield coating, these blades slice through the toughest of metals to produce precise cuts with less sparks and burr-free finishes that require no rework. The thin-kerf body and advanced laser cut anti-vibration stabilizer vents reduce vibration and noise to allow the blades to quickly shear through metal with ease and accuracy. The ability to cut through both mild and stainless steel eliminates the need for individually dedicated saw blades, offering a one-blade solution for ultimate metal cutting performance and unmatched value story, forever changing the metal cutting industry.
- Cermet (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth provide a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and ultimate cutting life; lasting up to 40X longer than standard carbide metal cutting saw blades
- Triple Chip Tooth design provides less sparks, burr-free finishes that require no-rework, and longer cutting life
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool for straight, accurate cuts in metal cutting applications
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing, a three metal brazing system, allows Cermet teeth to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in metal cutting applications
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation when in use on the saw
- Cuts 1/8”-1/2” wall thickness in steel studs, angle iron, flat bar, channel, and EMT conduit
- Cuts 1/4”-1” wall thickness in plate and bar stock
- Cuts 1/2"-2” diameter threaded rod
- Use with a dedicated low RPM metal cutting saw
- Clamp down your materials
- Use right tooth count to thickness of material
- Use correct cutting speed and let the tool do the work (do not cut too slow)
- Ideal For: Studs & Tubing (Wall thickness 1/8" (11 gauge) min 1/2" max); Plates & Bars (Thickness 1/4" (11 gauge) min 1" max); RODS (Diameter 1/2" min 2" max) - Steel Studs, Angle Iron, Black Iron Pipe, Unistrut, Tubing, EMT Conduit, Flat Bar, All-Thread, Channel
- Suggested Projects: Metalworking
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.