Are you ready to get more from your dust collector? The Cyclone Dust Collector Collection from JET delivers the efficiency you’ve been waiting for. With a direct mount filter, a radio frequency remote control and a large collection bin these dust collectors take your shop’s capabilities to a new level. Upgrade to a JET Cyclone Dust Collector and experience The Power of Efficiency.
- Direct mounted filter eliminates inefficiencies from ridged flex hosing and bends
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material that captures even the smallest particles down to 1 micron and below
- Heavy debris is captured in a 30 gallon drum with quick release levers and independent casters for quick emptying
- Heavy debris is pulled down to collection drum before debris stream reaches the filter, providing constant suction
- Included radio frequency remote control works from up to 50 feet away
- Remote timer settings allows system to run for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours before automatic shutoff
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
- Cyclone's two stage separation provides more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units
- Static Pressure Loss (US Method) (Wc.)2.52
- Static Pressure Loss (EU Method) (Wc.)3.78
- MERV Value13
- Filter Efficiency (Micron)1
- Canister Filter Length (In.)22-5/8
- Max. Static Pressure (Wc.)10.079
- Collection Drum Capacity (gal.)30
- Impeller MaterialSteel
- Motor Power (HP)2
- Footprint (L x W/In.)50-5/8 x 25-7/8
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter (In.)6
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter (In.)4
- Motor Voltage (V.)230
- Prewired Voltage (V.)230
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools.JET RED ASSURANCE 5-YEAR WARRANTY
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.