A high-strength screw anchor for use in cracked and uncracked concrete, as well as uncracked masonry. The Titen HD offers low installation torque and outstanding performance. Designed for use in dry, interior, non-corrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications.
|Model No : THDB62100H|
|Material : Zinc Plated / Carbon Steel|
|Size (in.) : 5/8 x 10|
|Drill Bit Dia. (in.) : 0.625|
|Wrench Size (in.) : 0.9375|
|Recommended Fixture Hole Size (in.) : 3/4 to 13/16|
|Box Qty | Carton Qty : 10 | 20|
- Tested in accordance with ACI 355.2, AC193 and AC106
- Qualified for static and seismic loading conditions
- Thread design undercuts to efficiently transfer the load to the base material
- Standard fractional sizes
- Specialized heat-treating process creates tip hardness for better cutting without compromising the ductility
- No special drill bit required — designed to install using standard-sized ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Hex-washer head requires no separate washer, unless required by code, and provides a clean installed appearance
- Removable — ideal for temporary anchoring (e.g., formwork, bracing) or applications where fixtures may need to be moved
- Reuse of the anchor will not achieve listed loads and is not recommended
- Not recommended for permanent exterior use or highly corrosive environments
Material : Carbon steel
Finish : Zinc plated or mechanically galvanized
The stainless-steel Titen HD is the optimal choice for applications in corrosive or extreme environments such as salt water, or when chemical or corrosive solutions are present. See Stainless-Steel Titen HD for more information.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.