KHA 18 LTX BL 24 QUICK SET ISA (600211900) CORDLESS HAMMER
18V; PLASTIC CARRY CASE; WITH INTEGRATED DUST EXTRACTION AND METABO QUICK CHUCK
Combination hammer for hammer drilling, drilling without impact and chiseling. Metabo VibraTech (MVT)integrated damping system and side handle to reduce vibration in order to protect the user.
Max. single blow energy (EPTA)2.2 J
Maximum impact rate4500 BPM
Max. capacity in concrete with hammer drills1 "
Bit retainer SDS-plus
- Extremely lightweight and easy to handle cordless hammer with integrated suction interface
- Maximum drilling power, efficiency, and service life with brushless technology and high-performance hammer acttion
- Dust-free drilling with compact dust extraction ISA 18 LTX 24
- Combination hammer with 3 functions hammer drilling, drilling, and chiseling
- Metabo Vibra Tech (MVT)healthy, low-fatigue work, even in continuous use
- Metabo Quickfast drill chuck exchange without tools for working with SDS-plus and straight shank drills
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) Electronics-Full wave electronics for drilling at customized speeds to suit the application materials, and speeds that remain almost constant even under load
- Doubly secure with electronic and mechanical safety switch-off if drill is blocked
- LED work light for optimal view of the drilling site
- Multiple brands, one battery pack systemThis product can be used with all 18 V battery packs and chargers from CAS brandswww.cordless-alliance-system.com
- Integrated dust extraction ISA 18 LTX 24
- Exchangeable suction head
- Hammer chuck for tools with SDS-plus shank end
- Keyless chuck for tools with cylindrical shank end
- rubber-coated handle
- Drilling depth guide
- Plastic carrying case
- without battery pack, without charger
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.