Metabo NIV 18 LTX BL 1.6 (601614850) Cordless Nibblers 18V
Every Metabo tool encompasses true German engineering and ingenuity. We have been developing innovative ideas in our plant located in Germany since 1924, then turning them into pioneering tools and accessories for professional users across the globe. Our excellent level service before and after the sale, also makes us a strong partner for all industries.
- Handy, powerful cordless nibblers for effortless cutting of flat and shaped sheets
- Good cornering ability for notches and interior cut-outs of a radius of 40 mm or more
- Fast, tool-free adjustment of cutting direction by up to 360°, in 45° steps
- High feed rate for faster working, thanks to an efficient brushless motor
- Infinitely adjustable cutting speed for individual customisation to the given material and task at hand
- Distortion- and spark-free cutting, without the annoyance of metal dust
- Comfortable handling thanks to low weight, slim grip area and switch located on the top
- Metabo Quick: tool-free quick changing of dies and punches
- Electronic overload protection for long service life
- With chip collection bag to protect against contact corrosion from ejected chip
Type of battery pack (Sold Separately) LiHD
Battery voltage 18V
Max. steel sheet thickness 400 N/mm² 0.0629"
Max. steel sheet thickness 600 N/mm2 0.0472"
Max. steel sheet thickness 800 N/mm2 0.0275"
Max. aluminum sheet thickness 250 N/mm2 0.0787"
Strokes – no load 660 - 2360 RPM
Cutting line width 0.1968"
Starting hole diameter 0.8267"
Smallest curve radius/th> 1.5748"
Cutting sheets 8 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 1.6 m/s²
Sound pressure level 96 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 107 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.