Metabo S 18 LTX 115 (600154850) Burnishing Machine, Cordless, Inox - Stainless Steel Finishing (Bare Tool)
- Compact cordless burnishing machine for grinding, burnishing, brushing and high-gloss polishing of e.g. stainless steel
- Robust motor for long service life
- Spindle lock and tool-free flange nut for fast accessory change
- Fast and tool-free adjustment of guard and side handle
- Smooth-running, form-fit roller arbor for a uniform finish
- Battery pack can be swiveled for better working in hard to reach places
- Detachable dust filter protects motor from coarse particles
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after battery pack change
Rpm: 3,000 RPM
Spindle Thread: M 14
Power Source: Cordless - 18v Li-Ion
Sound Power Level: 90 dB
Motor Type: Brushed
Abrasive Tool Diameter: 4"- 7-7/8"
Abrasive Tool Width: 2" - 4"
- (1) 18V LTX 115 Cordless Burnishing Machine
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Dust Protection Filter
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.