Metabo SDS MAX KHEV 8-45 BL (600766620) 1 3/4" Combination Hammer
- Maximum drilling progress and good demolition performance thanks to brushless motor and high-performance hammer action
- Long service life thanks to brushless technology and robust cast aluminum housing for drive unit and motor
- Combination hammer with 2 functions: hammer drilling, drilling, and chiseling
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) with double damping: decoupled handle and impact-absorbing oscillating weight reduce active vibrations for safe work, even with long-term use.
- Ergonomically shaped, slim handle with large speed control trigger for comfortable work
- Easy to reach locking switch for chiseling in continuous mode
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Optional speed and impact energy reduction for working on softer materials
- Electronic soft start for precise spot-drilling
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly.
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Low-dust chiseling and drilling with external ESA max dust extraction (accessories)
Rpm: 210/300 RPM
Power Source: Corded Electric
Amps: 14.8 Amps
Sound Power Level: 105 dB
Max Impact Rate: 2900 BPM
Max Bit Capacity For Concrete: 1-3/4"
Max Core Bit Capacity Masonry: 4-15/16"
Single Blow Impact Energy: 12.2 J
Chuck Type: SDS-MAX
- (1) KHEV 8-45 BL 1-3/4” Combination Hammer
- (1) Lubricating/Cooling stick
- (1) Duster
- (1) Rubber-coated side handle
- (1) Drilling depth guide
- (1) Plastic carrying case
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.