Metabo W750-115 7.0 Amp System Kit #US3003
W750-115 Grinder #603604420
- - 11,000 RPM, 7.0 Amps
- - Lock-On Slide Switch
Heavy Duty Tool Bag #657006000
- -Rip Stop Canvas Material
- -6 Organizer Pockets
4-1/2 Original Slicer (Qty 5) #655346000
Flap Disc (Qty 1) #US616726000
- - Extremely Fast Rate of cut & removal
- - For Steel/Stainless Steel
The Metabo 4.5" heavy duty W 750-115 system kit - 8-Piece Angle Grinder kit is the ideal set for construction, demolition, fabrication work, and for common tasks around the home or garage. The kit components are optimized for fast cutting, grinding, deburring, rust/material removal, and one-step blending/finishing in tough applications. The kit features the Metabo W 750-115, 4.5” 7.0 Amp Angle Grinder with lock-on switch for extended runtime. The tool is designed for increased overload capacity under heavy loads in tough applications such as weld preparation, grinding and brushing weld seams, metal removal, cutting rod, angle iron and pipe. The convenient heavy duty canvas tool bag keeps tools and accessories organized and available when needed. The tool bag has a spacious main compartment, 6 organizer pockets for proper tool and accessory stow-away, a securing loop for holding tools, and an ergonomic padded shoulder strap. Included accessories are (5) 4.5” original slicers and (1) 4.5” original flapper.
- 8-Piece Angle Grinder system kit - ideal for construction, demolition, fabrication work, and home/garage
- Kit optimized for fast cutting, grinding, deburring, rust/material removal, and blending/finishing in tough applications
- Heavy duty Metabo W 750-115 Angle Grinder with lock-on switch for extended runtime
- 7.0 Amp, 750 Watt motor produces 11,500 RPM for increased overload capacity
- 4.5” Original Slicer wheels for fast and flexible cutting of steel and stainless steel
- 4.5” Original Flapper for one-step blending/finishing on steel and stainless steel
- Heavy Duty Rip-Stop Canvas Tool Bag for convenient transportation and optimal organization
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.