Metabo WPF KNS 18 LTX 150 (600191850) Cordless, Fillet Weld Grinder 18V (Bare Tool)
- Very flat cordless fillet weld grinder for processing stainless steel weld seams in tight spaces
- Robust motor for long service life
- Tool-free adjustable, removable guard
- Low-maintenance belt drive for long service life
- Battery pack can be swiveled for better working in hard to reach places.
- Detachable dust filter protects motor from coarse particles
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after battery replacement
- Rpm: 3,800 RPM
- Spindle Thread: M 14
- Power Source: Cordless - 18v Li-Ion
- Sound Power Level: 91 dB
- Motor Type: Brushed
What's Included -
- (1) 18V LTX 150 Cordless Fillet Weld Grinder
- (1) Guard
- (1) Inner support flange
- (1) Nut with two holes
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Dust Protection Filter
- (1) Spanner wrench
- (1) Hexagonal wrench
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.