Metabo SDS Max MHE 96 (600396420) 15 Amp Demolition Hammer
Tackle the toughest drilling and chiseling applications with the Metabo MHE 96 SDS-Max Demolition Hammer (600396420). It features a 360 degree adjustable front handle and Vario-Tacho-Constamatic electronics for working at customized speeds suited to the application that remain constant under load. This rotary hammer was designed with the user in mind, with a durable aluminum housing, a unique vibration dampening system, electronic soft start for precise spot-drilling, and a lockable switch. The hammer chuck works with SDS-Max bits and accessories.
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): integrated damping system to reduce vibrations in order to protect the user's health
- Long design for an upright working position when performing tasks at ground level.
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for working with customized speeds for the materials used that remain almost constant under load
- Thumbwheel for preselection of impact rate
- Electronic soft start for smooth startup
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Stoppable switch for trouble-free chiseling in continuous operation
- Wear indication for the carbon brushes shows when the carbon brushes are due for replacement
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.