KFM 15-10 F (601752620) BEVELLING TOOL (110-120 V / 50 - 60 HZ); METAL CARRY CASE
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Prepare weld seams with ease with the Metabo KFM 15-10 F 3/8" Capacity Beveling Tool (601752620). This impressive machine features a patented one-touch controller for tool-free adjustments of cutting depth. It includes a universal carbide burr with three carbide inserts for all chamfer angles from 0° to 90°. Additionally, the side handle features VibraTech technology for vibration dampening, reducing stress to the operator's arms. The encapsulated brushless motor features restart and over load protection along with electronic soft start for a smooth start up.
- Metal Bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 10 mm for weld seam preparation
- One-touch controller for tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps
- Precise setting of chamfer angle directly using the guide plate
- Universal carbide burr with three carbide inserts for chamfer angles from 0-90°
- Controlled work with large-surface guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy weld seam preparation
- Bail handle adjusts without tools for secure, even guiding
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho-Constamatic Full Wave Electronics for constant speed under load
- Overload protection, soft start, and restart protection
- Output Power: 810 W
- Rpm: 12,500 RPM
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Amps: 13 Amps
- Sound Power Level: 103 dB
- Max Chamfer Height: 3/8"
IN THE BOX
- One (1) 3/8" Capacity Beveling Tool (KFM 15-10 F)
- Three (3) Universal Carbide Indexable Inserts
- One (1) Stopper Roller
- One (1) Open Ended Spanner
- One (1) Screwdriver Torx 15
- One (1) Screwdriver SW with T-handle
- One (1) Metabo VibraTech Side handle
- One (1) MetaLoc case
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.