CMT 215.060.12 Combination Blade 12 x 60 1 inch Bore
Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day. This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power. The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts. In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design. Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
- For rip and crosscuts. The large gullets allow deep cuts and effective chip clearance.
- For radial arm saws, miter saws, table & special saws. Cut soft and hardwood, plywood & chipboard.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 12° hook angle, 4 alternate teeth + 1 trapezoidal tooth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.