DIABLO 10 in. x 80 Tooth Ultra Finish Saw Blade
Ultra Finish Wood Cutting
Ultra Finish blades let trim crews get the most out of sliding or “chop” style miter saws, as well as jobsite or workshop table saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing “grabbing” or blowout. Flawless crosscuts in wood with minimal rework. Flawless finish in melamine & veneered plywood.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- ARBOR 5/8"
- DIAMETER 10"
- HOOK ANGLE 15°
- KERF .098"
- TEETH80 Hi-ATB
- MAX RPM6000
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.