Diablo D0724A 7-1/4-Inch 24 Tooth ATB Framing Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch and Diamond Knockout Arbor
- Tracking Point™ tooth design acts provides straight cuts & control carbide wear for up to 5x longer cutting life vs other blades and 2X the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Tracking Point™ tooth design also delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws (65% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades)
- Newly Enhanced Anti-Vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-Shield Non-stick coating resists heat, gumming and corrosion
- Laser-Cut Thin kerf for less resistance and greater cutting efficiency
HOOK ANGLE 15°
TEETH 24 ATB
MAX RPM 8000
GET A FREE CIRCULAR SAW "RIPMAX" METABO HPT C7UR WITH THE PURCHASE OF 10-10 PACKS OF D0724A DIABLO BLADES, ADD A METABO HPT C7UR SAW BLADE TO YOUR CART & 10 - 10 PACKS OF DIABLO D0724A, USE COUPON CODE: FREE-SAW AT CHECKOUT
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.