Diablo's premium steel Demon 7-1/4 in. X 38 tooth carbide ferrous metal saw blade has teeth made of ti-co high Density carbide with titanium for a design that withstands impact, reduces wear, and lasts longer that standard carbide in metal cutting applications. Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows metal cutting carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability. Non-stick Perma-Shield coating protects the blade from heat and corrosion, reduces friction and Pitch buildup. Laser-cut Stabilizer vents absorb noise and reduce vibration for a cleaner cut and longer life.
- For 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws. 1/8 to 3/8-Inch thickness, 56+ RPM, Mild steel, 5/8-Inch arbor
- Made with Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Anti vibration Technology reduces noise and extends cutting life and Laser Cut steel blade body for smoother cuts and flatness
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- Ideal For: Angle Iron*, Flat Bar*, Channel*, All-thread**, Pipe*** Note: *Mild Steel only - 1/8"-3/8" max. wall thickness **Mild steel only - 1"-1-1/2" max diameter ***1/4" max. wall thickness
- Suggested Projects: Metalworking
HOOK ANGLE 2°
TEETH 38 TCG
MAX RPM 5800
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.