BN Portable Electric Heavy Duty #10 Rebar Cutter
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
- The DC-32WH portable heavy-duty rebar cutter will safely, efficiently, and cleanly cut rebar up to #10 (1 ¼”) diameter grade 60
- The DC-32WH cutter is ideal for bridge and highway work, and in small rebar fabrication shop
- This unit is available in combination with a DBD-32X bender on a stand, in a workstation table, and on a trailer
- There are no sparks or flame so it also works great on epoxy-coated rebar. It’s the fastest, safest, and most economical way to cut rebar on the job. A safety relief valve for retracting the piston and a cutting guard are standard features
- Ships complete in a wooden carrying case with hydraulic oil and a tool kit
BN DC-32WH Rebar Cutter literature sheet: CLICK HERE
|Maximum Cutting Diameter||1-1/4" #10 Rebar (32mm) - Grade 60|
|Cutting Speed / Pressure||7 Seconds / 45 Tons|
|Voltage/Amperage||115V 50/60Hz / 18 amps|
|Tool Weight||79 lbs (35.8 kg)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||23.1"(591mm) x 7" (180mm) x 10.6" (272mm)|
Manufacturer Shipped - Freight Terms
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.