- Unique “box” thread design with raised-ridge technology greatly reduces driving torque by 35%, allowing more screws driven per single battery charge
- Specially designed sharp point penetrates hard wood products with ease
- Use with wood, engineered wood and polymer materials
- 6-lobe drive provides a secure bit fit resulting in an easy drive and long bit life
- Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications
- Decking, Docks and Boardwalks; Engineered General Exterior
- 6-lobe bit included: BIT27T-2
Length (in.): 2-1/2
Screw Size: #12
Drive Type: T-27 6-Lobe
Head Diameter (in.): 0.44
Head Type: Flat Head
Thread Type: Box Threads
Point Type: Sharp Point
Coating/Material: Type 316 Stainless Steel
Appx Count Per Lb: 56
Packaging Quantity: 1750
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.