Simpson Strong-Tie AT-XP13 Fast-Curing Acrylic Anchoring Adhesive 12.5oz
AMN19Q Adhesive Mixing Nozzle included with each cartridge
AT-XP is an acrylic-based high-strength anchoring adhesive. AT-XP is a 10:1 ratio, two-component, anchoring adhesive for use in threaded rod and rebar into concrete (cracked and uncracked) and masonry (uncracked) under a wide range of conditions. AT-XP adhesive dispenses easily in cold or warm environments and in below-freezing temperatures with no need to warm the cartridge.
Product Guide & SPECS: View Spec Sheet
- Excellent for use in cold weather conditions or applications where fast cure is required
- Design flexibility — superior sustained load performance at elevated temperature
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for dry and damp conditions when in-service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Code listed for installation with the Speed Clean™ DXS system without any further cleaning
- Passed the demanding ICC-ES AC308 adverse-condition tests pertaining to reduced and elevated temperatures and long-term sustained loads
- Easy hole-cleaning procedure — no power-brushing required
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.