Model No. X1B1016
Coating/Material Clear Zinc Coating
Screw Size# 10
Length (in.) 1
Head Diameter (in.) 0.415
Drive Type 5/16 in. Hex
Head Type Hex Washer Head
Thread Type Machine Threads
Point Type Drill Point
Point Size 3
Fastener Technical Data and Loads: View Spec Sheet
- 5/16" hex head (replacement driver bit — BITHEXR516-R1)
- Drill point
- Hex-washer head
- Steel decking to structural steel
- Steel stitching (“side-lap” stitching)
- Cold-formed steel framing
- Industry studies show that hardened fasteners can experience performance problems in wet or corrosive environments. Accordingly, use this product in dry, interior, and noncorrosive environments only.
- This product is subject to quantities on hand or may require special ordering
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.