The Strong-Bolt 2 wedge anchor is the next-generation solution for cracked and uncracked concrete. Following rigorous testing according to ICC-ES acceptance criteria, the Strong-Bolt 2 anchor received classification as a Category 1 anchor, the highest attainable anchor category for performance in cracked concrete under static and seismic loading. Available in stainless steel, it is code-listed by ICC-ES under the 2012 IBC requirements for post-installed anchors in cracked and uncracked concrete.
- Category 1 anchor classification: The Strong-Bolt 2 anchor received classification as a Category 1 anchor, which is established by performance in reliability tests in accordance with AC193 and ACI355.2 test criteria. Category 1 is the highest attainable anchor category for reliability.
- Tri-segmented clip: Each segment adjusts independently, increasing follow-up expansion should the hole increase in size as a result of a crack.
- Dual embossments on each clip segment: Enables clip to undercut into the concrete thereby increasing follow-up expansion should a crack occur.
- High-strength alloy clip on carbon-steel anchors: This special alloy clip offers improved performance.
- Standard (ANSI) fractional anchor: Fits most fixtures and installs with common drill bit sizes and tools.
- Anchor Diameter: 1"
- Anchor Length: 15"
- Anchor Material: Zinc
- Quantity: 5
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.