Simpson Strong-Tie ATR5/8X24ZP 5/8" x 24" All-Thread Rod Zinc Plated
Strong-Rod fully threaded rod (all-thread rod) is the tension transfer element that can be used within both the Anchor Tiedown System for shearwall overturning restraint (ATS) and the wind uplift restraint (URS) system. Fully threaded rod is available in standard-strength, high-strength and higher strength rod material in diameters up to 2".
- Fewer anchor bolts and fasteners, along with easy access to the top and bottom of the wall, result in more efficient installation
- Design procedures that account for cumulative overturning
- An easy-to-use anchor bolt template for concrete contractors
- Preattached steel studs and predrilled holes where framers and electricians need them for wiring
- No bearing plates to install; walls can be placed flush against a corner
- Uses the same anchor bolt templates as single-story installation
- Compression loads transferred by nut/rod
Standard (Model ATR_) – ATSM F1554 Grade 36, A36 or A307
min Fy = 36 ksi, min Fu = 58 ksi and not to exceed 80 ksi
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.