The E-Z Base is part of a Simpson Strong-Tie line of products designed to help make reinforcing fence posts simple and economical. The E-Z product line offers solutions for a variety of fence post projects. This retrofit post base allows easy installation of 4x4 wood posts on existing concrete.
- Allows easy installation of 4x4 wood posts on existing concrete
- Black powder-coated steel construction for reliable strength and decorative finish
- Approved for installation with the Strong-Drive® SDS Connector screw
- 12 gauge
- Attach post to E-Z Base with (8) 1/4" Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws or 1/4" HDG lag screws
- Post bases do not provide adequate resistance to prevent rotation about the base and therefore are not recommended for non-top-supported installations such as fences or unbraced carports
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or Screw or Bolt holes may differ from picture. Please see item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.