Supported by a welded steel frame, this box brake can bend metal along its 10-foot width without twisting. You can bend 4 x 8 sheets at 45°, perfect for adding a stiffening rib to support long duct pieces.
- Maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel and 18 gauge stainless steel.
- 10-foot (120”) length enables your shop to take on a wide range of projects.
- Bends up to 135°.
- 26 fingers of varying sizes (6 fingers of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", 6 of 6") allow you to bend boxes and pans up to 6” deep.
- You can set up the individual hardened fingers for straight bending or box and pan configurations.
- Apron shafts ride in precise oilable bearings, maintaining tight bend tolerances and minimizing operator fatigue.
- 2 massive counterweights make it easy to bend at maximum capacity and reduce physical strain.
- Heavy-duty truss rods support the apron to reduce flex on maximum capacity bends.
- Electro-welded all-steel framework keeps this metal brake accurate over decades of daily use at full capacity.
- Massively-built sheet metal finger brake weighs in at almost 3500 lbs.
- Baileigh backs this metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can depend on help with the machine and project advice for as long as you’re using the BB-12014.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for quick delivery.
Recommended for: General fab shops or HVAC shops.
Item Number BB-12014
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 14 ga. (18 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Shipping Weight 3950lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 145x33x45
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.